Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Tah-Dah" wins its' first award!


I received some great news today from the folks at the Canada International Film Festival, hosted in Vancouver, BC in March, 2010! Read some of the email below the poster :)


"Congratulations! Your film has been chosen to receive the Royal Reel Award for Excellence in Filmmaking at the 2010 Canada International Film Festival.

The Festival will take place March 19 - 21, 2010 in Vancouver, Canada.

Our judges felt that your film was among the very best of the several hundreds of films submitted from over 30 countries around the world and deserving of special recognition. Only a maximum of 10 films per competition category are selected to be honored with this prestigious award.

You are invited to accept your award in person at the Closing Night Awards Ceremony at the 2010 Canada International Film Festival."

Yahoo! I won in the Best Animation category, which is superfab. I'd love to go in person to accept the award... who knows, perhaps I'll find myself around there in March :)

2 comments:

ALYSIA AVEY said...

take me with you! lol... if i get a holiday :)

Stacey Chomiak said...

YAH that would be fun hey!! I wish I could go too lol