Monday, February 15, 2010

Aloha, a second award for "Tah-Dah"!


I have to agree with a close friend who recently said to me in excitement: "I can't believe how much you have been able to squeeze out of that little film!" Neither can I!

I have just been informed that, "Your film has been chosen to receive the Aloha Accolade Award for Excellence in Filmmaking at the 2010 Honolulu International Film Festival. The Festival will take place April 24th and 25th, 2010 in Honolulu, Hawaii at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort at Spa."


My film won in the Student Film category, how exciting! I am honored. If only I could figure a way of going to accept the award.....hmmmmm... :)

4 comments:

Tammy Chomiak-Robson said...

Way to go Stace! I am so so proud of you! :) Now how can we get ourselves to Hawaii again.....

ALYSIA AVEY said...

im coming!!!

Stacey Chomiak said...

lol thanks Ladies! Aleash, we SHOULD all go, that would be AWESOME!!!

Mena Nunes said...

Congrats Stacey!