Friday, March 21, 2008

"Limitless"

Acrylic and marker on canvas; 12" x 24"

My friend Tricia in 4th year asked me about a month ago if I would like to donate a piece of art to go into a charity art auction, with the proceeds going towards an organization she is working with called Impact Africa. I love, love, love what this was all about and was totally on board right away. [a great excuse to paint, sign me up!] Here's the piece I came up with.

I named it Limitless because of a quote I found and decided to design the painting around it:

“Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” - Jamie Paolinetti



And now... back to cleaning up my animation!!

5 comments:

AA said...

looks really good stace! i love the colours you chose... it will be very easy to match a wall in someone's house with that colour :)

Tammy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colours!

Stacey Chomiak said...

Thanks Gals!! I am partial to the earthy browns :)

Tracy Guest said...

OKAY, I FREAKIN LOVE IT!!!!! It's awesome! Can I have it? Just kidding!

Stacey Chomiak said...

Thanks Tracers!!! Will you trade it for Guinny??? Just kiddin :)