Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Prashant Miranda


Prashant Miranda [see his blog here!] came to Sheridan this week and spoke at two of our lectures, and I found him to not only be genuinely a pleasure to listen to, but completely inspiring! His journals are absolutely amazing and gave me a new resolution to how I approach sketching/journaling. Here's a quick sketch I did of him today whilst he spoke.

What a great time for him to come to speak - when we are just beginning these films of ours and everything seems to be such a mish-mash....just a reminder to get back to basics and WHY we wanted to create art in the first place.

Thanks Prashant!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is so GREAT. I totally adore this sketch.

Stacer, that's fabu-losity!

V

Stacey Chomiak said...

Thanks V!
He was totally awesome :)

AA said...

ya that was such a great experience! it totally put back the inspiration for me too!!