Monday, January 26, 2009

A "TAH-DAH" test


I am madly ruff animating as we type.....HOWever, I thought I shouldst post a test scene I did before Christmas to see if I could ACTUALLY animate the way I was thinking in my head. In order to get the result I wanted, I mean. It's not perrrrfect, but it helped me work out a LOT of pipeline bugs, and is definitely helping me not lose sleep during the ruff animation stage....wondering how I am gonna clean up and colour all those frames.....

As you can see, I didn't finish colouring all the frames, but it was good enough for moi.

So enjoy the sneak peek!
Stay tuned for the real flick, April 2009 :)

2 comments:

Angela Entzminger said...

Hi Stacey,

your Tah-Dah test is cool. Thanks for sharing your work with prospective Sheridan students.

Have a great afternoon!

Stacey Chomiak said...

Thanks for visiting, Angela!

Stop by anytime :)