Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Animation Yearbook design


So this has been the year I have been waiting for [in more ways than one!], but also in terms of our annual Animation Yearbook. We can design one page of artwork each year to be included in the Yearbook, black and white; however when you get to 4th year, we get 2 pages - one colour AND one black and white. Wowza!

I spent last night and this morning finishing up a design to represent my film and be sufficiently well designed--at least to my liking!

Above are the pages individually; the black and white page will be on the left and the colour page on the right. I only tried to remember one thing this year when I designed them - LESS is more!

The pages together as hopefully they will appear in the Yearbook:




And now....back to clean-up!

2 comments:

ALYSIA AVEY said...

wow stace i really love this!!! looks soo good- ya i think i am rethinking my b&w page- thanks for the input by the way!
good job and i can't wait to see it in the flipbook!!

Stacey Chomiak said...

Thanks Aleash!! Even though I had to rush it, I am happy with how it turned out. Can't wait to see yours printed too!