Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fest Numero 5, 6 & 7!

An update from Davis, California!

I am still on my extendedly wonderful vacation touring the better part of California and staying with wonderful friends along the way. I have had so many amazing experiences these past few weeks to honestly last me my lifetime!

"Tah-Dah" has made it into three more film fests, I feel so overwhelmed! I just wish I could be there to see each one screen....hmmm....if only I could get a plane ticket that would be free flights forever.......

Anyhoo, the three fests are:

On July 26th at Comic-Con in San Diego:

My film will be played at the San Diego Intl Children's Film Fest, which will take place at Comic-Con, so that is uber exciting!


On July 24th at the Laemmle Sunset 5 in Hollywood:

On July 18th in PEI:


Yay for film fests! I hope to make at least a couple of them but we shall see. Well, on the road again.....

No comments: