Sunday, November 25, 2012

My story of grace.

Sunday, November 18, 2012 marked a huge milestone in my life. After 14 years of journeying and struggling with reconciling my sexuality with my faith, finding peace, and marrying the woman of my dreams... I was asked to share my story.

At church.

What a miracle that was to me! It was truly one of the most moving, humbling and blessed days in my entire life. Our church community truly loves us as Jesus does, and it moves my spirit deeply within.

Click here to listen to the audio of my story. It's the one entitled "A Story of Grace."


Our amazing church in North Vancouver, The Cove, also has their sermons available for free on iTunes here.

Also, my amazing friend Kori Ashton posted it on LesBePure - an amazing online community for Christian lesbians. Click here to see it.
 



Happily ever after indeed :)

No comments: