Monday, March 19, 2007

Page fer da yearbook


This is a page of my work that I threw together [almost literally threw!] last night to be included in this year's Sheridan Yearbook.

Yearbook, as in, a book of all the animator's art, not so much peeps in grad hats and geeky haircuts. [Although....that would make an EXCELLENT caffe drawing!]

For a fee, we are allotted a grayscale page in the book with whatever artwork we choose to best represent our skillz. The book is for 2nd, 3rd and 4th yr Animation peeps... then they send out the book to all the studios. It's just a good opp to get yer name out there.

It's tough to pick stuff that translates really well in black and white, but I tried me best!
Rock and roll!

2 comments:

Brad said...

I hadn't seen the one of the guy on the park bench yet...it's absolutely wonderful!

Stacey Chomiak said...

Thanks BHu! That one is actually a sneak-peek from my zoo drawings..... shhhhhh... :)