Saturday, December 1, 2007

More festive paint!

So apparently I sold a few of my painted cards at the store, [yay!] so tonight when Tams and I went out for supper, we chatted about some more idears for Christmas cards, and I did a few quick sketches.

We had so many fun ideas once we got talking! I love Christmas!!

So tonight I took a painting break after working on the never-ending-action-analysis-is-this-term-ever-gonna-end-oh-my-
goodness-gracious-sakes-alive!

Well, happy and merry to all... :)

3 comments:

AA said...

well now I'm in the christmas spirit!!

Tracy Guest said...

hiiiiiieeee!

Those are awesome! I better get one in the mail...even if I have to pay for it!

GOSH!!!!!

Stacey Chomiak said...

You flippin' made me laugh Tracers!! Well I WAS thinking of one JUST for you.... you will have to wait and see!!

gilllllberrrrt!