Saturday, March 1, 2008

Retro yearbook page

For this year's Sheridan Yearbook [all the Animation students get a page to showcase their work in a yearly Animation Yearbook], I decided to do something a bit more fun.

I normally would just throw some of my drawings/sketches on a white background, but when I was at the gym a few days ago [where I seem to think of a lot of interesting idears!], I thought of doing something like this! I know if I saw this sorta thing in a big book o' drawings, it would catch my eye. I hope it catches yours!

2 comments:

ALYSIA AVEY said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is the best thing ever, i totally love it stace!!!!
wow i had no idea what you had in mind so this is sooooo awesome to see it- good job, it totally shows the designer in you. i love it love it love it... and that is the perfect spot for ur lifedrawing lady lol to sit just where you have her lol....

Stacey Chomiak said...

Thanks Aleash!! I had fun doing it. and yeah I laughed when the life drawing lady was on there, it looks so silly lol