Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Meeting schmeeting



One of my fav times to sketch is during a meeting. Hey - I listen better, I swear! If I am not sketching [or talking], my mind seems to either wander, or create an overactive daydream beyond sufficient description...!

But I digress.

Here's yesterday morning's meeting sketch. The bottom guy is I guess how I feel deep down on a Monday morning. I didn't know deep down I was a large Greek dude.
Maybe I'll colour him soonly. Soonish. Soon-esque.

Soon.

2 comments:

Daphne Enns said...

Hey there. You are not alone. I also concentrate far better if my hands or feet are moving. So, I'm either tapping a foot (my own foot), or I'm writing or drawing or playing with my hair (playing with hair in a meeting is bad though-but it's what I do when I am reading a book...). It took me years to figure out that I needed to do two things at once in order to really learn.

Caleb would call us twins because we have this in common.

Stacey Chomiak said...

Well I think that DOES make us twins then!

Phew, I am glad I am not alone.
:)