Saturday, November 15, 2008

Royal Winter Fairin'


Soooooooo this past Wednesday we did our annual visit to Toronto's Royal Winter Fair to do our day o' drawrin'! It's funny, I realized this is my fourth time comin', and it's always so interesting! Soooo many great and diverse people, funny animals...the day always flies by and I always leave wishing I could come back and continue the drawin'. However, Alysia and I had a great day with our pencils and watercolours, and here's a few from the day!





3 comments:

Tammy Chomiak-Robson said...

Those are awesome Stace! I love the llama with her hair and her teeth!

Stacey Chomiak said...

Thanks Tams! I know, Alysia and I kept saying it looked like an angry lady lol!

ALYSIA AVEY said...

nice work stace!!!! i love them all but of course especially the lamas... hahha