Monday, May 18, 2009

Industry Day 2009

Two of my greatest Sheridan gal pals - Alysia Avey and Laurin Wolf
with their films on Industry Day!

Moi by my Tah-Dah station, awaiting Industry peeps :)

The big ol' Industry Day '09 at Sheridan College this past April 30th was, for me, an experience! I knew it could be a big day, but I also knew not to hold my breath and hope to get offered an amazing job immediately following the screening.

It was great experience getting some professional and honest feedback from various parts of the Industry; my first real animation "schmooze" day.

In the end, I met a lot of people, got some really positive feedback on my film, and landed an interview at Nelvana in downtown Toronto.

While I still cannot believe my 4 years at Sheridan are complete, I look forward to seeing what this next chapter holds for me!

No comments: