Monday, May 18, 2009

"Tah-Dah" in Film Fests!

I thought I should update on here thus far: my thesis film from Sheridan "Tah-Dah" has made it into 3 film festivals!

I have applied to many [millions, it seems], but I have only heard from 3 so far, and I got into all 3, so I like that track record :) Most of the others I won't hear until well into the summer, so these were unexpected smiles.

The fests are:

During July & August on all Air Canada flights:



Air Canada's enRoute Film Festival - my film will be shown in-flight on all Air Canada's flights during July & August

On Friday, Aug 14th @ 8pm:


Washougal International Film Festival in Washougal, Washington


Beloit International Film Festival in Beloit, Wisconsin

I'm super pumped, it makes every long day of obsessively tweaking each scene and frame that much more rewarding!

2 comments:

ALYSIA AVEY said...

congrats stace!!!! thats awesome news! LOOOVE IT!

Stacey Chomiak said...

Thanks Aleash!! Oh thats so great!! lol :)