Monday, July 16, 2007

Grand Forks Fun

Popsicle Patti - I am fascinated with the many shapes of people in this world!

Angry Abby - she did NOT like her job at McD's.... but then again, who could blame her?

So this weekend myself, Tams, Jayms and Julie took a weekend jaunt down across the border to the lovely little city of Grand Forks.

What do 4 chicks do for a weekend there, you ask? [Well, if you were from Wpg, you wouldn't ask...] To SHOP, of course! And, of course, laugh about ridiculous things and drink a lot of fun coffees. Sounds good to me!

Here's a couple of my fav sketches we spotted down there - thanks Jayms for your expert eye picking these ones out!

7 comments:

Daphne Enns said...

THese two women look so uncomfortable! But at least one of them looks happy.

Glad you had fun. We're heading to Hecla in about an hour. Woo hoo!

d

Stacey Chomiak said...

Yes, well that one lady, "Patti" looked like she was hoppin' happy!

Have fun at Hecla!!

Brad said...

Popsicle Patti made my day. No neck...those chicken legs. Man...those chicken legs are kinda sick. But suiting. But sick.

Stacey Chomiak said...

Popsicle Patti has done her duty.

Brad said...

May I also add that I very much enjoy Angry Abby's 8 sizes too small hat. It gives me the giggles.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Cody said...

I want to go down to Grand Forks just to see Angry Abby. She looks like she'd be a lot of fun!